Why Women Are Running To
Natural Based Skincare Products
Everywhere you look, there’s a skincare company claiming to do amazing things for your skin. You may have used the same skincare products your entire life, or never found “the one”. But just as important as the results they provide, is whether your skincare is doing good for your BODY.
Have you ever thought about how your beauty routine and the products you use might be affecting your health?
Did you know that even if you are eating healthy, you could still be filling your body with chemicals that mimic the ingredients you’re trying to avoid like gluten?
Thousands of moisturizers and beauty treatments that women LOVE to use…contain not only fat-storing ingredients, but dangerous chemicals.
Skin is your largest organ and half of the chemicals you put on your skin are absorbed into your bloodstream.
Now this doesn’t mean you need to throw out your bathroom cabinet, but it’s just as important for you to be a responsible consumer with what you put on your body, as you are with what you put in your body.
Similar to the labels you see on food products that read “all-natural,” “sugar-free,” or “fat-free,” but actually contain tons of chemicals, artificial sweeteners, and added flavors and colors…
What REALLY matters on cosmetics is the list of ingredients on the back of the product. So, PLEASE, check your skincare products out for the ingredients listed below.
It is vital that anyone using skincare read this list!!
- Benzyl alcohol, Okay, let’s face it, it doesn’t matter how safe and healthy a skincare product is. If they don’t provide results you love, what’s the point? Pellu has a growing list of raving fans that swear by the results of these products. Pellu is made with the highest quality premium botanical actives, all with proven skin benefits. They are loaded with antioxidants for powerful anti-aging defense and repair, and pure, nourishing plant oils to reduce water loss. These calming ingredients sooth your skin, while skin-friendly compounds improve tone, softness and elasticity. Working together these ingredients help to combat visible signs of aging, and helping to give your skin back its youthful glow.
- Formaldehydes and formaldehyde-releasers are preservatives. They are also skin allergens linked with cancer.
- Parabens a preservative, has been found intact in human breast tissue and is linked to breast cancer.
- Peroxides are bleaching antiseptics that dry the skin and generate damaging and aging free radicals.
- Phenoxyethanol, a preservative, is a hazardous irritant. It may be toxic to the central nervous system, liver and kidneys.
- Phthalates are softeners associated with a wide range of health problems including liver, kidney, and lung damage. These hormone mimicking synthetic chemicals may also disrupt normal hormone development thereby increasing your risk for breast cancer and altered genital development.
- Propylene glycol, a skin conditioner, can lead to skin irritation, depression of the central nervous system and kidney damage after prolonged exposure. Also used in antifreeze.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (often referred to as SLS) is a detergent that can irritate skin.
Don’t worry, it is not all bad news because there are products that provide a happy, safe, and luxurious path to beautiful skin.
After just 30 days of consistently using Pellu skin care products I saw a dramatic difference in my skin. The dry patches around my mouth and chin completely went away and the breakouts around my hairline also completely stopped.”
- Isabel de los Rios, Beyond Diet
Pellu skin care products don’t contain any of the harmful chemicals listed above.
AND, in fact, include ingredients that will nourish your skin like coconut, aloe vera, berry extracts, cucumber, and papaya.
Try Pellu Risk Free today with a limited time special offer!
CLICK HERE → Pellu Special Offer to receive 50% off of your beauty system purchase, plus a FREE gift.
We took a closer look to find out why Pellu is at the top of the list for safe, effective, luxurious products, and why so many women are making the switch.
Not only does Pellu use safe ingredients, they use only the BEST ingredients
Pellu products contain no parabens, no detergents SLS or SLES, no benzyl alcohol, no phenoxyethanol, no nanoparticles, no peroxides, no PEG, no harsh preservatives, no silicon, no synthetic perfumes, and no artificial colors. All products are GMO-free and are never ever tested on animals.
Pellu products are also made in cGMP facilities in New Zealand and the USA to the highest standards of quality, safety and purity. They contain the world’s best ingredients, sourced from around the world, to enhance your skin’s health and beauty. Every ingredient has been carefully selected for proven benefits to your skin. They also protect against pollution and the cellular damage caused by free radicals, which is extremely important for lasting health and beauty.
Pellu products actually work!
Okay, let’s face it, it doesn’t matter how safe and healthy a skincare product is. If they don’t provide results you love, what’s the point? Pellu has a growing list of raving fans that swear by the results of these products. Pellu is made with the highest quality premium botanical actives, all with proven skin benefits. They are loaded with antioxidants for powerful anti-aging defense and repair, and pure, nourishing plant oils to reduce water loss. These calming ingredients soothe your skin, while skin-friendly compounds improve tone, softness and elasticity. Working together these ingredients help to combat visible signs of aging, and help to give your skin back its youthful glow.
It’s a True Spa Experience
Pellu products are nothing short of luxurious. You'll love the silky textures and subtle natural scents of your Pellu beauty ritual. They have created a system that is luxurious and sensuous, yet simple to use. Radiant skin is only 3 steps away: simply cleanse to purify, tone to balance, and moisturize to glow. This product line contains everything you’ll need for supple, glowing, youthful-looking skin, and these products truly do give you a relaxing, rejuvenating experience.
They have superb Customer Happiness team
Yes, it makes a difference when a company is headed by a person that actually cares about her clientele. Liana Ashenden is a New Zealander, mom, and nature lover who cares passionately about the well-being of women and children.
“To me, well-being comes from healthy bodies, positive environments, hearts full of gratitude, and resilient minds. It also means knowing your own value and finding the courage to embrace your true self”.
In a nutshell, Pellu’s mission is to promote well-being through effective, enjoyable, ethical skincare. And to top it off, she insists on having a stellar Customer Happiness team (notice it is Customer “Happiness”, not Customer “Service”). They want your Pellu experience to be special, easy, and a VIP experience all around. You just can’t beat that! This is one brand and team you can rely on.
They offer a 60 day Money Back Guarantee!
It’s refreshing in and of itself to know that a company backs its product completely. They are so certain you will love Pellu skin care products, that if for any reason you are not fully satisfied, let them know within 60 days and you’ll get your money back. It’s a promise they stand by. This gives you more than enough time to try out the product and make certain you like it. So you have absolutely nothing to lose!
You will enjoy everything from your experience as you unbox the package, to the surprise free gift, to how it feels on your skin, to the amazing result…
AND the 50% off discount!
Try Pellu Risk Free today with a limited time special offer!
CLICK HERE → Pellu Special Offer to receive 50% off of your beauty system purchase, plus a FREE gift!